Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else experiencing problems since the new changes were implemented?

StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
in General 821 karma
Ever since the new problem sets were released, I've been experiencing problems with this site. Problem sets that previously showed would take 15 minutes now show 1.9 hours! This is really annoying since before I was over 50% through the course and now I'm only at 42%. I know there was some new content added, but that can't account for the extra 10-12%, right?
Also, my problem sets are messed up. For example, I was working on parallel flaw questions and when I clicked on some questions it would take me to a main point or principle identify question. 7sage is usually flawless but this is really annoying!

Also, I guess it's important to note that I still am using the old problem sets. For those who have all the PDFs from recent exams, I'd suggest you use the older problem sets since they cover questions from all difficulty levels + they have video explanations. The newer ones only have the actual questions (no explanations) with only easier problems, unless you paid for the most expensive course. I used the newer problem sets for a bit and the questions were a complete joke. Working on them won't prepare you for the harder questions, and if you're looking to score 165+, this will harm you in the long run.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited July 2015 12637 karma
    I got a few emails about this and we're looking into it. Sorry about the issues!

Edit: The newer ones do have explanations, actually! Some questions are missing explanations as they're not done yet, but we're working on it.
  • mc_meattmc_meatt Alum Member
    123 karma
    @Dillon when will those missing explanations be uploaded to the course? cause for a lot of the new problem sets, the explanations are missing.
  • StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    Thanks Dillon, really appreciate the help!
    12637 karma
    @"mc_meatt" said:
    when will those missing explanations be uploaded to the course?
    The ETA for ALL Problem Set explanations is June 2016, sorry! If you're on a question without a video, feel free to ask the forums for help.
    12637 karma
    Also, to update the thread:

-There was a bug with the old Necessary Assumptions PSets where there time estimates were crazy high, but that should be fixed now. If it's still happening, please specify which sections (preferably with a link) you're still seeing this in.

-The "next" issue should be fixed. If you're still having this issue, send me the link of the page you started on and the page it brought you to.