Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Free Tutoring - 7Sage Forum

Free Tutoring

edited December 2022 in General 135 karma

Hi everyone,

Pretty much my first time posting here but first wanted to give a HUGE thanks to 7sage and the community! Everyone has been so helpful, and I definitely received a ton of valuable help along the way.

That being said, like another previous post, I wanted to help others on the same journey as me, for free of course! There is so much that we need to spend on for the LSAT and law school, so I wanted to take this chance and offer some help without charge.

For context, I took the Nov LSAT and got a 172. I was PTing between 172 and 178 before taking the test. I realize it is not perfect, but I would be open to helping out if anyone wants it.

I am open to working with any of the three sections and we can focus on:
- The entire section as a whole
- Specific question types or games
- Overall tips about a section or the test as a whole
- Anything else about the test you need help with 😊

I want to give priority to those who are taking the January LSAT since that is right around the corner, but willing to help out anyone else as well.

--

Please PM me and we can discuss/schedule a time if there is anyone that is interested in the help. Otherwise, wishing everyone the best on their LSAT journey!

Comments

• Avatario43Avatario43 Core Member
    198 karma

Hi!!! So kind and generous of you to want to help, good karma is coming your way.

Your help would mean the absolute world to me, if we could set up a time to talk after the new year and talk that would be amazing !!!!

• 135 karma

Hi! Thank you, that means a lot to me!

For sure, I am definitely open to setting up a time sometime after the new year to talk. PM me whenever and we can set it up! Let me know if you have another other/general questions as well. Happy to help!

• 46 karma

Hi, this is so nice of you. I am taking the January as my final attempt and I would really appreciate the help. One of the area's I struggle with Logical Reasoning.

• 135 karma

Hi! More than happy to help you out with LR. Feel free to PM me and we can set up a time sometime soon.

• poSSible180poSSible180 Free Trial Member
    23 karma

Hi, thank you for doing that, I would love to join. Please count me in. I need help with LG.

• jorgemaravilla2017jorgemaravilla2017 Live Member
    13 karma

Hey, first off thank you so much for putting up the offer and secondly I'd love some of your insight on your general approach to the test, specifically with LR. I would love to set something up before New Years if possible. If it's not, then I am very flexible.

• cat_personcat_person Member
    83 karma

I would love your help! I'd be happy to accommodate your schedule.

• 135 karma

Hi everyone! It's great that you're all interested. I'm happy to help so feel free to PM me and we can discuss/set up a time!

Happy Holidays!

• sh.francissh.francis Core Member
    246 karma

Thanks for the help and tips! I really appreciate it and found it useful!

To others... @siaeesh74-1-1 was super helpful.

• annaf413annaf413 Member
    18 karma

I am interested in your services and thank you for doing this. I also pm you.

• 135 karma

Thank you so much for the kind words @sh.francis!!!

And sounds good @annaf413, replying right now!

• Smith1243Smith1243 Live Member
    7 karma

I am also interested, I need help with RC and understanding LR.

• 135 karma

Hi! No worries! PM me and I can try to help you out with that :)

• Gerald__Gerald__ Alum Member
    36 karma

Thanks for this. Would really appreciate some help on RC.

• ikra.saeedikra.saeed Member
    5 karma

Hi I am interested as well! Would really appreciate the help in RC.

• rpotula0890rpotula0890 Member
    24 karma

Hi I am interest as well. I am struggling to get the timing down and self doubt. I really appreciate any support

• nadian00rnadian00r Live Member
    70 karma

I would love your help if you're still offering! I'm testing next Saturday and could really use some help on LR!

• 135 karma

It’s nice to see so many people interested! I am just a little busy since I’m currently travelling and so many people reached out. But please PM me and we can definitely try to set up something!