Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinions regarding diagramming on Logic Games

ProvidenceProvidence Live Member

I understand this might be a stupid question, but what is the best way to diagram on the LSAT? I've just started studying Logic Games and I'm diagramming on notebook paper. Since the LSAT is administered digitally and paper isn't allowed, what should I do? I guess writing everything on screen with a mouse doesn't seem that efficient to me.

Comments

• They will let you have 5 sheets of paper for the exam, I have found that I really like graph paper or plain white paper versus ruled paper but it's totally up to you.

• ProvidenceProvidence Live Member
    23 karma

That's good news, I was under the impression that the LSAC would not allow paper on any portion of the test. I can see how plain white paper would be easier on the eyes too. Thanks.

• sucralosedaddysucralosedaddy Alum Member
    310 karma

Here are the guidelines from the LSAC website. https://www.lsac.org/lsat/frequently-asked-questions-about-lsat

Generally, your desktop must be clear of anything not test-related and should only have:

Five blank sheets of scratch paper (lined, unlined, or graphed)
    Valid, acceptable government-issued ID
    One or more writing utensils (standard pencil, mechanical pencil, or ink pen, for example)
    A highlighter
    An eraser (no mechanical erasers or erasers with sleeves)
    A pencil sharpener
    Tissues
    Soft, non-electronic, non-corded/banded, generic foam ear plugs
    Beverage in plastic container or juice box (maximum size: 20 oz/591 ml). Aluminum cans are not permitted.