Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there seriously no explanation videos for drill section?

Cheyenne.JCheyenne.J Live Member
in Off-topic 14 karma

Is there a way to see explanations of questions in drill mode or am I just being blind? 7sage is so difficult to navigate through I feel like instead of spending time studying I am spending time trying to navigate through this thing.

Comments

• JDream2023JDream2023 Alum Member
    984 karma

I did notice that too. For drill sections, there are no explanation videos and it’s really frustrating. I usually just take a section, and if you want to drill, just do all of the same question type within that section. Sorry, this isn’t helpful for you, maybe, but it was for me.

• Angiex.34Angiex.34 Alum Member
    73 karma

Practice -> Drills -> Show existing drills. It should let you review your previous drills.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited February 2023 848 karma

Hi @"Cheyenne Johnson" ,

Sorry about that.

@"Angiex.34" is right. You can view your Custom Drill/Problem set explanations by going to the Drills tab then selecting the Problem Set you took and tapping on "Show Existing Drills". Search for the custom drill set that you previously took, under the Results column, tap on "Review" to view your result and explanations. See the sample GIF below:

Also, after you have completed your Blind Review when Drilling, you can tap the checkbox that says "I completed blind review" and then click the "End Blind Review" button. Another button will appear "Show Results" which will let you view your results and then view our Video Explanations for the questions. See the GIF below:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.