Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to Live Class

Riaa-216Riaa-216 Core Member
edited February 2023 in Webinars 12 karma

Hi! I'm new to this. Do instructors provide the homework assignments before the class? If so, how far in advance b/c I plan to take class tomorrow, but I do not see the homework for it. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

Comments

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    990 karma

Some of them will give suggestion on what problems to work on but not all. Live classes are a great way to see how questions are solved in real time with plenty of feedback and analyzing on what makes a right answer right and what makes the AC wrong.

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Alum Member
    edited February 2023 374 karma

@Riaa_216 I am new to live also and I was able to click around and see that there is homework at times. At least there are the instructors note (1 I saw) which have helpful information.

• Riaa-216Riaa-216 Core Member
    12 karma

Great, thank you for the tips! I assumed they would assign the homework prior to the class, so we could review it during session. However, I think some instructors assign homework after each class, such as "fool proofing," the practice problems we went over in class. Correct?

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited February 2023 4577 karma

Hey @Riaa_216, Live Class Manager here.

That's right! Currently, our live classes assign homework after class so that you can practice the skills you've learned during class.

Additionally, we host a study plan workshop where you can ask questions and seek advice on what to study. Our next one is actually tomorrow: https://7sage.com/event/study-plan-workshop-3/

• Riaa-216Riaa-216 Core Member
    12 karma

Hi @"Chris Nguyen" ! Thank you for the information, I'll make sure to check it out !