Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I do half a LR section (12-13 problems) instead of a full section? Is this possible?

nessaaarnessaaar Core Member
in General 35 karma

I do not want to do a full LR section when studying. I am already alternating between doing a full section of RC/LG M-Thurs, Friday doing a full LR section, and want to only do half a LR section after doing a full RC or LG section. My study schedule is m/wed full RC section with half LR, tues/thurs full LG with half LR, Friday full LR.

Can anyone show me how to select only 12-13 problems of LR, or if this is even possible? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

@nessaaar Yes! You can create your own custom Drill with all the questions that would like to take using the "Advanced Builder" feature. Here is how to create a custom Drill:

Navigate to Drill Mode: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    Select "Advanced Builder"
    Filter PrepTests to show
    Filter Sections (LG, RC, or LR)
    Filter tags by tapping (optional)
    Filter further by typing keywords like "pt36" (optional)
    Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions, or scroll down and mark the questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    Finally, tap on "Create Drill with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page

Please see the sample GIF below:

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, I am happy to assist you.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

A tip for doing half sections: Split it by doing even/odd numbered questions instead of the whole first or second half of the section. That way you get a fairly even distribution of easier questions and curve breakers with each half instead of a significantly easier half one day and a far harder one the next.

• nessaaarnessaaar Core Member
    35 karma

Thank you both! And thanks for the advice, didn't think of that before.