Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR Sunday Study Budy

Cheyenne.JCheyenne.J Live Member

Looking for about 3-5 people to study mostly PT/LR. Pretty good at LG (usually only missing 1 or 2 questions) so I can give some pointers here and there but I am really interested in LR since its my weakest section. I am currently using 7sage, lsatlab, a private tutor, and free resources on the demon. I applied last cycle so I can give some advice about admissions and what test day looks like. I also can give advice on getting free/ cheap studying resources, fee waivers, and testing accommodations since we are here to get all the benefits bb!
I work fulltime so Sunday afternoon study sessions are best for me but willing to be flexible.
Really would like nice, motivated, encouraging people so we are all comfortable holding each other accountable on our studys and goals! :)

Comments

• Kitty McMaster-1Kitty McMaster-1 Alum Member
    80 karma

I would love to! Maybe we need to explain to each other for LR questions - I heard that is the best way to understand and learn!

• doreah920doreah920 Alum Member
    34 karma

Hi! I would like that! Im looking to improve LR as well.

• Lucky2024Lucky2024 Live Member
    53 karma

I am interested. I would like to join.

• doloresrios21-1-1doloresrios21-1-1 Core Member
    24 karma

i'm interested too :)

• cshoals1cshoals1 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

I'm interested! I'm in CST so what times are we looking at and what format.

• trevorNYCgoaltrevorNYCgoal Core Member
    304 karma

Interested!

• HizekielHizekiel Live Member
    49 karma

Interested! I'm in CST so let me know if you'd like to invite me!

• lakeivanoellakeivanoel Member
    7 karma

I would love too. Please email me at lakeivanoel@gmail.com.

• valentina.soares-1valentina.soares-1 Alum Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    194 karma

Hey there! If any of you are still looking for a study group to work with consistently, I recommend you join us for our next "Study Group Breakout" on Monday, March 13th from 9:00-10:30pm ET.

Here's how it works:

Register for the Breakout no later than Sunday, March 12th.

Take PT54 Section 1 (based on 7Sage's numbering - should be an RC section) and Blind Review it, but DON'T look at the answers. I suggest you take it as a "Drill" rather than as a PrepTest! You can do this by going to the "Practice" tab and choosing "Drills," then selecting "Newer" PTs, selecting "Logical Reasoning," and scrolling to PT54 S2 (NOT S4, the other LR section for this test). You will have to individually add each question to your drill, but hit "Create drill with 26 questions" at the bottom right when finished, and voila!

Log in to the Breakout Session at the appointed time. We will automatically place you in a group of 2-5 students with similar scores so you can review the section together.

At the end of the session, you can exchange emails and keep meeting if you enjoyed the group.

Hope to see you there! Register for the event using this link: https://7sage.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkd-ygrzsrGNTPl6Z68cQRnT0QU97zfQ5M

• OldesTrickInTheBookOldesTrickInTheBook Live Member
    36 karma

I am interested as well if you have some extra space :) my email is heidyb2017@gmail.com

• bailey.luberbailey.luber Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    349 karma

Hi 7Sagers!

So sorry for any confusion; there was a typo in our original instructions to join the Study Group Breakout (see @"valentina.soares-1" comment). To be clear, the section to complete before the event is an RC section, NOT an LR section, and is listed as PT54 S1 on 7Sage. To take it as a Drill on our website, go to the "Practice" tab and choosing "Drills," then selecting "Newer" PTs, selecting "Reading Comprehension," and scrolling to PT54 S1. You will have to individually add each passage to your drill, but hit "Create drill with 4 passages" at the bottom right when finished. Hope this clears things up and looking forward to seeing you at our Study Group Breakout! Register here: https://7sage.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkd-ygrzsrGNTPl6Z68cQRnT0QU97zfQ5M

• bailey.luberbailey.luber Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited March 2023 349 karma

Hi @HBriones22 ,

We'd love to have you! Were you able to register for the event using the following link? https://7sage.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkd-ygrzsrGNTPl6Z68cQRnT0QU97zfQ5M

If you're having any trouble, let me know and I can get you signed up manually :)

Also, realized you might be replying to the main post! Good luck organizing your study group and I hope to see as many of you at our Breakout session as possible!