Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accountability Study Group For Core Curriculum (ET time zone)

Chris101Chris101 Live Member

Hello all! I began studying for the LSAT in January and would love to form a small accountability/support study group. I am still working through the CC and have a full-time job. Ideally, the group would be about five people, who work full time, and ususally study around 8 pm ET. We could hop on Zoom, mute ourselves, and work through the core curriculum individually. My goal is to take the LSAT next year.

Comments

• nehasyedanehasyeda Alum Member
    9 karma

i’m down!

• odeliaodeliaodeliaodelia Live Member
    31 karma

I'd be interested

• linnea.1051linnea.1051 Alum Member
    14 karma

I'm definitely interested! I'm in the same boat - taking the LSAT this summer but am having such a hard time finishing my studying with a full time job. would love this

• divyafish00divyafish00 Core Member
    3 karma

same!

• ashlynn.faith.longashlynn.faith.long Core Member
    4 karma

I'd love to be a part of this! I'm in the same boat - working full-time, been studying for a month and am shooting to take the LSAT this August/September.

• jwilli77jwilli77 Core Member
    42 karma

Are you doing this still? I'm interested!

• Camie_ChangCamie_Chang Core Member
    4 karma

I would love to join if the group is still available :)

• angelarherrera68angelarherrera68 Live Member
    8 karma

I would also like to join!

• bailey.luberbailey.luber Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    349 karma

Hey there! If you're looking for an easy way to meet study buddies, join us for our next "Study Group Breakout" on Tuesday, April 4th from 9:00-10:30pm ET.

Here's how it works:

Register for the Breakout no later than Monday, April 3rd.

Take PT55 Section 1 (based on 7Sage's numbering - should be an LR section) and Blind Review it, but DON'T look at the answers. I suggest you take it as a "Drill" rather than as a PrepTest! You can do this by going to the "Practice" tab and choosing "Drills," then selecting "Newer" PTs, selecting "Logical Reasoning," and scrolling to PT55 S1 (NOT S3, the other LR section for PT55). You will have to individually add each question to your drill, but hit "Create drill with 26 questions" at the bottom right when finished, and voila!

Log in to the Breakout Session at the appointed time. We will automatically place you in a group of 3-5 students with similar scores so you can review the section together.

At the end of the session, you can exchange emails and keep meeting if you enjoyed the group.

Hope to see you there! Register for the event using this link: https://7sage.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrdOmqrjMvGNGA_IKHJyltu4n7WwMVUSgX