Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback on CC V2 Beta

SammyJD1SammyJD1 Alum Member
edited April 2023 in General 95 karma

So, I started using the V2 of the CC, and I absolutely love it. This is what I have been wanting and looking for.

It was a great idea to do a lesson on the question type, show a question being done, and then have us try it with a video of the explanation afterwards! This is excellent!

The transcript after the video is an amazing way to reinforce what we just watched. It is also perfect for those who can't watch the video for whatever reason and they would rather have a transcript to read of what was said in the video.

I will edit this when I have more feedback.

I do have a question, for the drilling after the lesson, when is it a good time to move on to the next lesson? How many questions should we get right? Should we do all variations of drills such as easiest, easier, med and so on?

Comments

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited April 2023 4572 karma

That's a great question. We designed these drills to be open ended because it's just reality that some people just need more time on drilling and some people will less . In the end, it's up to you to decide when you should move on. I'd ask yourself "Do I think I would be confident answering at least medium difficulty questions of this type if it were to show up on a timed LSAT?" If the answer is yes, then you can probably move on. If the answer is no, you should probably stay on it for a bit longer. If you find yourself spending a ton of time on that question type though, it might be best to take a break and come back to it. You are in charge of your own studies, so ultimately, it's up to you to make that decision.