Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New problem sets

emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
I'm not sure if this has been asked somewhere already but will there be video explanations for the new problem sets? Or will there not be any? I know I can go to other websites to read explanations for LR and all but I really like the video explanations that JY provides us with.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    There are explanations for some (but not all) of the new Problem Sets. Click "answers" and check to see if there is a link to the explanation.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    More often than not, the ones I get wrong happen to not have explanations attached to them. Conspiracy?!
    12637 karma
    I wish :C We just haven't completed them all yet.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Also, Pluto looks like the Death Star. (FYI).

:)
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    It happens to me too @ENTJ the answers available are never the ones I need so I have to go on manhattanprep to look them up but then I feel gulity for leaving 7Sage to go to manhattanprep haha plus the video explanations makes everything better since I can hear JY's explanation instead of reading some random posts on that site.
    edited July 2015 12637 karma
    You could always ask on the forums here! :P
    3462 karma
    It's not the same as having JY's explanation :) @"Dillon A. Wright"
    12637 karma
    True. :(
  • amipp_93amipp_93 Alum Member
    585 karma
    where are these problem sets?? Why can't i find them?!
    3462 karma
    @amipp93 Like where in the course are the new problem sets? or where can you find the written explanations to the problems that don't have video explanations by JY?