Drill Auto-Build Error (can't drill incorrect when last taken)

lNsJat23lNsJat23 Core Member

I created two LR drilling sessions on advanced drilling mode and did the questions.
On both of those sessions I got several questions incorrect.
To practice just the incorrect ones, I switched over to auto build drill mode:
1) selected LR
2) no. of questions to 10
3) limited to incorrect when last taken - drilling pool - 0

The drilling pool was zero and I could not create a drilling session using Auto Build.
Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited April 2023 848 karma

Hi @lNsJat23, I'm so sorry about that. While I am currently investigating the issue, you can try this workaround. You can create Problem Sets for all of the Logical Reasoning questions with incorrect answers by first pinning all the LR questions you got wrong so that they can show up in the Question Bank.

You can pin the questions by tapping on the "pin" icon next to the questions on the Analytics page, or in the results table after you take a PrepTest.

See the example GIF below:

After you pin the Logical Reasoning questions, they will then show up in the Question Bank with a "pin" icon next to it:

Please note that the pin feature is not available for Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets. This is because Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets are done on a per-game/passage basis. Pinned questions only show up for Logical Reasoning, because Logical Reasoning is done on a per-question basis.

Here are instructions on how to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to Drills.
    2. Select "Use Advanced Builder"
    3. Filter PrepTests to show
    4. Filter the Sections (e.g. Logic Reasoning)
    5. Scroll down and tap the Plus icon at the leftmost column to add questions
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ..." located at the bottom of the page
      I hope that helped. Let me know if you have any further questions!
  • Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @lNsJat23 ,

I just want to get back to you on this.

As of the moment, the "Incorrect when last taken" option means "Incorrect when last taken in Auto-builder." We are working on a better driller but don't have an ETA.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.