Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me decide please!

amalkhasyan88amalkhasyan88 Core Member

So I have an LSAT date for June 9th. I studied for a month prior to this on my own but ofc I am not ready. I signed up for this 2 days ago and I realize how I am getting improved and I love it. Should I cancel the test and study ton and take in October? I know I am not going to be ready but I was thinking since the year cycle is ending might as well go and see what it feels like, and then I will have three more options again since the cycle reopens in July, but I know I will not be ready for it. So cancel or not? If I do it today, I will get partial refund at least.

Comments

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    1320 karma

Cancel for sure. Don't waste an attempt.

• applejacksapplejacks Core Member
    73 karma

In my experience, I learned a lot from my first attempt. I knew I wasn't as ready as I could be for it, but taking the test helped my nerves because I now know what to expect for my second attempt, how nervous I'll be, what worked/what didn't, etc. It's a really hard decision so I understand why you're having difficulties deciding. Yet, whatever decision you make will be the right one for you. Good luck!

• alonsogaralonsogar Live Member
    69 karma

There are good things if you take the exam:

• You will get familiarized, physically and emotionally with taking the test
      -If you purchase Score Preview you may be able to cancel the score once you receive it *However do your due diligence by calling the LSAC and asking them if you can do this at this point in time.