Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Drills are lagging anyone notice - 7Sage Forum

Drills are lagging anyone notice

Anyone notice the 7sage drills aren't showing the options that is usually shows on the top left or showing the question difficulty. I don't know if it the site itself or my laptop. I restarted and even used a separate browser and even logged out and back in but nothing.

Comments

• Alexa.HoekstraAlexa.Hoekstra Alum Member
    5 karma

I am having this problem as well.

• dpathakdpathak Core Member
    6 karma

Same here, I also can't submit mine and see the answer key?

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2023 763 karma

@"Balll LSAC yup u read that right" @"Alexa.Hoekstra" @dpathak

I am so sorry for the trouble. We're currently investigating the issue, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. However, for submission of the answers for both timed and blind reviews, they are working now. You can now see the answer key under "Review Results."

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    763 karma

@"Balll LSAC yup u read that right" said:
    Anyone notice the 7sage drills aren't showing the options that is usually shows on the top left or showing the question difficulty. I don't know if it the site itself or my laptop. I restarted and even used a separate browser and even logged out and back in but nothing.

@"Alexa.Hoekstra" @dpathak

I just want to get back to you on this. The option on the top left for question difficulty is now showing on the website. Please see the screenshot below:

If you are still having issues, please let me know. Thank you!

• thank you ma'am

• Glutton for the LSATGlutton for the LSAT Alum Member
    551 karma

Chiming in to say that the drills seem to be working for me as of 5:00 pm EST, June 6!