Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official October 2023 LSAT Discussion Thread ⚖

2»

Comments

• esraa.kadair1999esraa.kadair1999 Core Member
    22 karma

What did you answer for the question about the fourth paragraph on the "sentimental" passage? I chose (different hypothesis) but now I'm not sure

• emilyyylsatemilyyylsat Live Member
    47 karma

I didn't get that passage, mine were about forests, Harlem Renaissance, fish cells and comparative law

• grant.ashley114grant.ashley114 Live Member
    74 karma

I had two different logical reasoning sections. The first LR was really hard, and I barely made it through the section in time. I flagged about 6 questions that I didn't have time to return to. My second LR was much easier and I completed the section with about a minute left. Any thoughts on which is the experimental section?

• esraa.kadair1999esraa.kadair1999 Core Member
    22 karma

I got the experimental section removed so i only did the real one. I forgot the topics of the non experimental ones though lol

• reannasaldivarreannasaldivar Live Member
    17 karma

was power score at all accurate or a waste of time?

• c-tsai29c-tsai29 Core Member
    39 karma

I took the Oct test and I think LG section is not HARD but very time consuming. I don't know if this is correct but I think they are trying to use the rule in different way that provide test takers with a more general information rather than some rules that are similar in the PTs that really help narrow down to the correct answer. Haven't done all PTs yet but I really hope they could release some LG question for test takers to practice and prepare the question like these