Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Advice needed!!!! 155 on Nov LSAT with 3.8 UCLA GPA - 7Sage Forum

Advice needed!!!! 155 on Nov LSAT with 3.8 UCLA GPA

ninaaaa15ninaaaa15 Alum Member

Hey y'all, I got a 155 on the Nov LSAT after getting a 148 on the August LSAT, and I have a GPA of 3.8 from UCLA in your opinion should I retake the exam again in January or do you think I will get into a couple of schools here in California with my stats? I'm super duper over this exam and just wanna be done, and I truly do not care what school I go to so long as it's local I'm okay. what do you think I should do? do I have a chance? or should I try again?

Comments

• yaguilar9yaguilar9 Live Member
    52 karma

Im on the same boat as you are. Im going to submit my applications for the schools that I am +/-2 for the median LSAT, but which GPA's I am above the 75th percent tile. I plan on retaking in January and submitting my applications with hopefully a higher LSAT score end of January. I think its best to submit a stronger application later than a weaker application early especially for more competitive schools.