Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From happy to depressed

elph90elph90 Free Trial Member
in General 11 karma
I took the June 2015 lsat and received my score and was excited. I got (enough) to get into the school I was looking at. This weekend I received that letter everyone looks forward to but mine informed me that I needed to retake my lsat. Crushed. I was and still a little bummed but I'm not sure what I should do. I work full-time and with family duties. I'm not sure if I can pour more in more energy into the lsat to move my score but I don't want to give up.

Comments

• NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    1654 karma
    @elph90 I don't understand the situation. What letter are you referring to?
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Don't give up! Get back to study mode! Everything happens for a reason. The first time around might not work, the second time around still may not work or even the third but if you really want it you will do all it takes to get where you want to be. This LSAT prep will either make you or break you. Don't be so harsh on yourself either..... sometimes we may get so caught up on wanting to attend one particular school and then we feel that we have all of the requirements necessary to get into that school but every school is different. You may meet all of the requirements for that school but keep in mind that each school has a different mission and purpose. If you want this you will find time and motivation to start prepping for the LSAT again. Don't lose focus!
  • elph90elph90 Free Trial Member
    11 karma
    Thanks for the encouragement. Alexander, I was referring the acceptance letter from the school.
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    How much of an increase is needed?