Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Following the syllabus

Nathalie NguyenNathalie Nguyen Alum Member
edited January 2014 in General 68 karma
Hi 7sage(rs),
Should I be following the syllabus as is? I'm starting it now and I am a little bit ahead of schedule based on the syllabus. I noticed that the practice tests aren't until the very end. Should I be following it completely straight through and back to back by taking the 4 exams listed at the end of my syllabus or? Sorry if this question has already been asked. Trying to get the best of this program.

Last time I took Power Score and hardly understood anything that was going on. This time around I'm changing my study habits to studying in the morning prior to work given that I work 40 hour weeks and dedicating my weekends to studying also. Any advice on following the syllabus or not would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to score upper 150s. Thanks!

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Yep. Just go from top to bottom. Other people may have different approaches, but this one is the most proven (at least for me it was). I'd also advise watching the videos and also reading the written transcripts (explanations). It may seem redundant, but it's the best way to understand each and every concept as best as possible. Good luck!
  • LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    244 karma
    Yea, I asked the same question couple weeks ago when I first started. Start from the Top and go down. From my experience, he gives you good/basic hints to make your answer choice easier that come up in the beginning that really help you in the later lessons.