Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 7Sage Not Working: Drill Set Results Empty - 7Sage Forum

7Sage Not Working: Drill Set Results Empty

ThisIsGilThisIsGil Core Member

For the past four drill sets (main point section under "syllabus"), I have submitted my answers and completed blind review, only to find that the correct answers and explanations are not shown. Under the “Review Results” heading, it just says “Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries.” It did not do this for earlier drill sets.

This makes it impossible to meaningfully work through the syllabus. Please advise.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    762 karma

Hi, @LSATdragon. I'm sorry for the trouble. We are currently resolving the issue, and we will let everyone know once this is resolved.

In the meantime, please change the format of your tests to "Current (with Logic Games)" to access your results in the old PrepTests and Problem Sets. The option to change is located at the top of the PrepTests page under the List PrepTests title. See the sample GIF below:

Thank you.