Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). What is Blind Review? - 7Sage Forum

What is Blind Review?

ngreen22ngreen22 Live Member
in General 6 karma

Hi! I am new here to 7Sage and wanted to ask about the Blind Review option for the drills. I'm not quite sure of the method I am supposed to do besides reviewing my answers before the answer results and would love some guidance on how best to use the Blind Review method for drills. Many thanks :)

Comments

• ell.ess.Mell.ess.M Live Member
    10 karma

So for me, Blind Review is chance to review my answers without the time constraints, I go through everything more critically even with the answers I felt sure about.

I would suggest using the notes field to really break down the question. I review the premise, conclusion, why I chose my answer, and why I think the other answers were wrong. They have a "Wrong Answer" template that is a great place to start.

I've found it beneficial. I've gone from -7 during timed mode to -2 in blind review (LR specifically).

• ngreen22ngreen22 Live Member
    6 karma

Ok that is very helpful! I saw the term thrown around and had an idea but I really appreciate you explaining your process to me. I will definitely implement this into my study habits moving forward. Thanks again so much!

• StudySaladStudySalad Live Member
    17 karma

It's helpful to flag questions that you are not 100% sure about under timed conditions, and then only blind review those you've flagged. Once you start doing sections and whole practice tests, this will save you a lot of time and let you focus on the areas you need to improve on.