Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I find all the writing prompts for each LSAT?

GalateaGalatea Core Member
in General 92 karma

I only see a handful of practice prompts for the writing on 7sage. Shouldn't there be one writing prompt for each LSAT?

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    759 karma

@Galatea You can find the writing sample component of the PrepTests at the very end of each PrepTest in PDF format. Please note that the LSAC stopped including the writing topics in published PrepTests starting with PrepTest 87. However, all other PrepTests starting from 1 to 86 have writing samples.

Let me know if you any further questions!

• GalateaGalatea Core Member
    92 karma

@"Mary - Student Service" said:
    @Galatea You can find the writing sample component of the PrepTests at the very end of each PrepTest in PDF format. Please note that the LSAC stopped including the writing topics in published PrepTests starting with PrepTest 87. However, all other PrepTests starting from 1 to 86 have writing samples.

Thank you for the response. Is there an example of someone's work so that we can see what a decent, or better, response looks like to each prompt?

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    759 karma

@Galatea Yes, you can find the sample essays starting at this link: https://7sage.com/lesson/lsat-writing-beer-brewer-1/.

• GalateaGalatea Core Member
    92 karma

@Galatea Yes, you can find the sample essays starting at this link: https://7sage.com/lesson/lsat-writing-beer-brewer-1/.

Is there a finite number of writing prompts that LSAC cycles through? Or are new writing prompts always being released by LSAC?

759 karma

@Galatea All of the writing prompts are always released by LSAC and they stopped at PT87.

• ldehoyosldehoyos Alum Member
    5 karma

Hi, I am unable to copy and paste the writing prompt into word as it says there are permissions on every one of them within the PDF file. Will only let you print.

• alexaleknazalexaleknaz Alum Member
    80 karma

TriplePrep Volume 1 (PTs 90-92) actually has three writing samples, but they're included in a distinct "writing sample" section and not as part of the PTs. Wondering why they did that?

759 karma

@ldehoyos said:
    Hi, I am unable to copy and paste the writing prompt into word as it says there are permissions on every one of them within the PDF file. Will only let you print.

Sorry, you won't be able to copy-paste the text from the PDF files as it is copyright-protected by LSAC. You will only have the option to save or print the PDF itself.

• laylamiler111laylamiler111 Free Trial Member
    3 karma

@ldehoyos said:

Sorry, you won't be able to copy-paste the text from the PDF files as it is copyright-protected by LSAC. You will only have the option to save or print the PDF itself.

Is there a way to copy and paste text from LSAC PDFs since ldehoyos mentioned permission issues? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks