Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stagnation on Studying

romerosalas.a921romerosalas.a921 Alum Member
in General 5 karma

Hello everyone!

So I've taken three prep tests -- two I did all four sections and another I just did 3/4 sections. My current scores have been 141 (all four sections), 148 (all four sections), and 145 (three sections). I've noticed that on all three tests I get the lower difficulty questions right but I miss most if not all the harder difficulty questions. So I'm not sure how I should approach my studying. Should I just drill non-stop the harder difficulty questions? Should I prioritize the question types I get wrong most often according to the PrepTest analytics? Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• sidhant9101sidhant9101 Core Member
    8 karma

Have you gone through the core curriculum yet or is all that you have done so far the 3 prep tests?

• KrissyGee562KrissyGee562 Live Member
    6 karma

How long have you been studying? Or how far apart were each of the PTs? Three sounds very early on in your studying and doesn't necessarily seem like stagnation, but more like very gradual progress. At this point my best piece of advice is be patient, be consistent and keep drilling. If you've just began studying, I would focus more on completing sections in their entirety untimed and really understanding the concepts before you get carried away with timing. Be patient with yourself, big score changes don't happen overnight!

• joshua941019joshua941019 Alum Member
    edited April 28 76 karma

Do one section a day everyday for all PTs available. Some people go through them double, triple cycles.

I don’t have a high score but I’m guessing that you will hit 160+ timed once you have cycled through all the PTs once.