Study Group - LA/West Coast?

persianwoodspersianwoods Core Member
edited May 2 in Study Groups 20 karma

Hi all! I am planning on taking the LSAT from August up until December 2024. I wanted to see if anyone would be down to having a zoom meeting each week? We can go over practice tests, give each other homework, basically keeping each other accountable because this test is a BEAST. I am studying for this full time, and know how stressful it can get sometimes. I think it would help to being around people who are going through it as well. If interested, PM me and I can create an email thread going to figure out what time works best for everyone, and then create a zoom invite. Let me know!

Comments

• rbgibbs23rbgibbs23 Live Member
    edited May 2 4 karma

Hey may you add me to this thread plz ? I will be taking the August one and in the LA area as well..lets do this 💪🏾

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    648 karma

Hi, @rbgibbs23, I removed your email address. Please don't post your email address or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email address & number, and you'll get spam. If you want to share either of these contact details, you can use direct messaging. Thanks!

• 3 karma

Hi, I'm planning on doing the same! I'm also studying full time and omg I NEED the support, I'd love to be added to the email thread :)

• aneesayaqoob12aneesayaqoob12 Live Member
    23 karma

Hi, I am in SoCal!! Let's be study buddies. I can do online or in person depending.

• hak.nikkihak.nikki Live Member
    13 karma

hi i'd love to be added to this group!

• elizabethtorreslopezelizabethtorreslopez Core Member
    29 karma

Hi! I would also like to join this group. I’m planning to take the LSAT October/November.

• devinethomasdevinethomas Live Member
    23 karma

Hi! I would also love to join this group!

• persianwoodspersianwoods Core Member
    20 karma

So happy that others are interested! If everyone can please send me a pm with your email address (I can't post mine on here otherwise it'll get removed) that would be great and then we can get an email thread started!