Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOW DID YOU DRILL?? Please Advise :)

madib1217madib1217 Core Member
edited May 19 in General 15 karma

So, I'm curious what the most effective drill methods were for all of you. I'm giving myself 3 months to study and this is my first week of studying. I'm thinking right now to spend 1.5 hours of drilling a day but I'm curious how others have approached this and how effective you felt your method was... Thank you!

Comments

• lordofthetideslordofthetides Live Member
    12 karma

following

• jamee_23jamee_23 Live Member
    58 karma

looking back i wish i would have just done sections at a time and review them. and then just do question type drills of questions you consistently get wrong

• washtech45washtech45 Member
    4 karma

Following as well

• washtech45washtech45 Member
    4 karma

I started studying about 2-3 weeks ago. I'm also giving myself 3 months to study. Lately I've been doing the same i.e. around 1-1.5 hours of drills per day. On weekends I would do around 2-3 hours (non-consecutively) given that I'm not doing a practice test that day.

• legallyljclegallyljc Alum Member
    24 karma

Similar situation here... I have been studying on and off for a while using the Logical Reasoning Bible and LSAT Trainer. I think studying the fundamentals is good, but I have been seeing the most growth by doing PTs and drilling. My current schedule is to do a PT on Saturday, blind review on Sunday and then selectively drill my weak points during the week.

• thmjacksthmjacks Live Member
    7 karma

After I get done drilling answering maybe 3-5 questions I go in depth and write about why that answerr was correct and why the other were wrong. I talk to myself and I write it down. If you cant teach it you wont be an expert