Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddies in LA/South OC

Pianostar99Pianostar99 Core Member
in Study Groups 14 karma

Hello! Hoping to connect with folks located in LA and/or South OC who are interested in holding each other accountable when it comes to LSAT studying. A little bit about me: I'm a Middle Eastern first-generation college graduate and law school applicant, class of 2021 alumna, and have been working in the legal industry for the past 3ish years. Currently working a full-time job as a Legal Assistant around the Burbank area, but find myself visiting family in South OC every few weekends so I am happy to get together virtually or in-person. The goal is to take the August exam and apply by end of October. I have completed the core curriculum section of the syllabus, the LSAT Trainer, and the Powerscore bibles, and am currently reading the Loophole in Logical Reasoning. I am hoping to just drill and take PTs up until exam date and hopefully break 170+. Let me know if interested and we can get a GroupMe or Discord going.

Happy studying!

Comments

• aneesayaqoob12aneesayaqoob12 Live Member
    23 karma

Hi! I would love to study together! Please shoot me a message and we can coordinate a time/meeting to figure out what works best.

I am in greater LA area!!

• Twerk4LSATTwerk4LSAT Live Member
    42 karma

I'm in the IE (Riverside) but down to study virtually. I'm intrested to hear what you learned from the powerscore and loophole stuff. I haven't yet finished the CC, but I am consistently scoring above 170+ on PT's and BR 179-180.

I'm planning on the June LSAT and focusing heavily on LR and RC, but also considering August and will continue a light study schedule after the June exam, just incase I have to retake it lol.

• Arete_SouthbayArete_Southbay Core Member
    333 karma

Hello,
    I hope this message find you all well. I am interested to meeting up and going over wrong questions and discussing way to improve. I currently reside in LA, however I sometime visit family in Irvine. I am mostly free during the weekend and some days during the evening. Feel free to message to further discuss the possible to meeting and studying. Best of luck on your legal journey.

• sinai.franco01sinai.franco01 Live Member
    3 karma

HI,

I live in the Downey/Bell area in LA and would love to join a study group. Lmk (:

SF

• wlawdinowlawdino Live Member
    40 karma

Hello! I am from the OC area, but would love to study together whether it’s virtual or in person! I also work full-time so I think we can make our schedules work. Let me know if you’re down (:

• yasmine.lahdabyasmine.lahdab Alum Member
    3 karma

Hi! I’d love to join this group, I’m in Anaheim and planning to take my first test in August to also apply around October :)

• tashas1001tashas1001 Live Member
    38 karma

I am interested I am located in Riverside County

• aperez-dominguezaperez-dominguez Live Member
    4 karma

Intersted I'm in the LA area planning on taking my lsat between October or November