Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accountabilibuddies for September/October LSAT

mskaliyahmartinmskaliyahmartin Free Trial Member
in Study Groups 4 karma

I'm starting to buckle down on my LSAT study schedule and was wondering if anyone (or multiple people) wanted to form a lil accountability group chat to hold one another accountable for actually studying almost every day. I envision it could be as chill as just popping into a chat to share what you worked on for the day, or as involved as actually meeting and doing virtual study sessions. Also open to Pomodoro-style quiet "body-doubling" video sessions, which are literally just meetings where you hop on for a period of time (say an hour), share what you're working on, then at the end, share what you've accomplished (this is evidently super helpful for people with ADHD). Anywho, looking to create a lil GroupMe or Discord ASAP, so just fielding interest. Any and all LSAT goal scores are welcome, mostly just looking for people who are in the same boat -- tryna go to law school and need to study for the LSAT. Fair context though -- I'm aiming to study at least 5 to 6 days a week.

Comments