Advice on PT's + Study Plan

ChanduellChanduell Core Member

Hello all,

I haven't been on 7Sage that long, and I am in the process of completing the core curriculum. That said, I am finished with the Foundations portion, so I am moving onto the LR and RC sections of the curriculum. I plan to take my first LSAT in October, but I am wondering how I should go about studying. I hope to take my first PT (not counting my diagnostic) this Friday even though I am not finished with the CC. It seems to be the case that I am pressed for time and need to drill and take PTs before I finish the CC. So, I am basically doing CC, Drills, and PTs all at once, which I know is unorthodox.
Is this problematic? Am I not pursuing a proper study schedule/structure? Has anyone done this and has it worked for them?
My diagnostic was around a 145, and a majority of the time I had to fill in random answers as I ran out of time. This diagnostic PT also included LG, which were not intuitive for me one bit. I am aiming on a 160 - 163 and plan to apply to Law Schools in the Fall of 2025 for the school year of Fall 2026. I am not concerned with eventually attaining the score I want in a matter of a year, but I am more so concerned with rushing through my first LSAT since it's coming up and I don't have much time.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks everyone.

Comments

• ChanduellChanduell Core Member
    18 karma

Oh, and another side question (not sure if I need to create a new post). I do drills of 5-10 questions in LR every day, and tend to do RC twice a week. What is an adequate sample size of questions you have gotten right or wrong to then begin studying the genres of question types that you do not do well on? Is there a way to train timing as well, since 99% of my answers (even if they are correct) tend to be 1:30/2 minutes behind!