Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). When are you taking the writing section? - August 2024 - 7Sage Forum

When are you taking the writing section? - August 2024

moopmoop22moopmoop22 Core Member

I'm taking the LSAT this week, and I would just like to know when others are planning to do their writing sections. I'm trying to focus on the actual LSAT, but I can't help but feel like the writing section is looming over me. Are most people waiting to prepare and take the writing section after their August test date?

Comments

• lawboy65lawboy65 Core Member
    21 karma

I'm going to take it after I take the actual exam.

• jaelynmartin03jaelynmartin03 Live Member
    2 karma

I took the writing on Saturday. I figured that I wouldn't want to take it after the big exam. It went well and was not as bad as I thought it would be, so do not stress out about it at all.

• nbbran21nbbran21 Core Member
    30 karma

I took it earlier this week, its surprisingly painless

• laurabogoradlaurabogorad Core Member
    50 karma

im taking it this weekend after the exam! How did people prepare (if they did)?

• nbbran21nbbran21 Core Member
    30 karma

@laurabogorad I just did the drafting stage for a few of the Lawhub practices, I didn't actually write any of the essays. If you've done a lot of timed writing/argumentative writing, I wouldn't sweat it!

• ntrepanier5ntrepanier5 Alum Member
    322 karma

Took it last week (taking actual thing on Saturday). Like other people have said - don't stress it. LSAC's trying to make it out like it's going to be a huge part of adcomms' decision-making process, but I'm calling cap on that. It's pretty chill.