Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). LawHub subscription not working - 7Sage Forum

LawHub subscription not working

emg2003emg2003 Alum Member

Hi. I purchased 7sage a few days ago and got LawHub Advantage subscription yesterday but it is saying I don't have an active LawHub advantage subscription even though I just got it yesterday.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    764 karma

Hi @emg2003, I'm so sorry for the trouble. I just sent a message to your account to help resolve the issue. Please let me know you haven't received it. Thank you.

• dominicdeboerdominicdeboer Core Member
    2 karma

I'm having the same issue.

• chaha712chaha712 Core Member
    4 karma

Hello I am having the same issue and would like help asap

• Sophia.mcdonald0816Sophia.mcdonald0816 Core Member
    4 karma

I am also having the same issue- I am not able to access any of the drills now for 2 days. This just randomly started happening and it is my second month with an active paid subscription.

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    78 karma

Hi @dominicdeboer @chaha712 @Sophia.mcdonald0816

Thank you all for reaching out!

I have sent you a message to your email inbox to address your concerns. Please check the message out! I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a good day.

• jeremy.chang.302jeremy.chang.302 Core Member
    4 karma

I am also having this issue and cannot access any of my tests and drills.

• haja.dukurehhaja.dukureh Member Moderator Student Services
    7 karma

Hi @jeremy.chang.302

I am so sorry that you are having trouble! I just sent a message to your account to help resolve the issue. Please check your email!

Thank you!

• hyleahhhyleahh Live Member
    2 karma

I am having the same issue and I have just bought the service. Please help me too.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1594 karma

Hi @hyleahh, I'm so sorry you're having an issue with your account! I just sent a message to help resolve this.