Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Loophole is out of print! - 7Sage Forum

Loophole is out of print!

DKCANADADKCANADA Alum Member

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a copy of Ellen Cassidy's Loophole and it seems to be unavailable everywhere. I'm in Canada but can pay for shipping from wherever. Please let me know if you have a used copy you want to part with.
Thanks,
D.

Comments

• kallottkallott Core Member
    edited September 3 12 karma

I

• dun22dun22 Live Member
    4 karma

I would not recommend using a PDF version as that would make the drills in the text much harder to complete. I’m starting chapter 11 today and I can say it has improved my LR scores immensely, but I can’t imagine how much different it would feel if I couldn’t do the drills. You need an unused copy and it seems like you have a commenter willing to send you one!

• DKCANADADKCANADA Alum Member
    23 karma

@dun22, How long/intensely have you worked with it/what time frame has it taken to improve your scores?

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    78 karma

@madisoncolby @chloeannwain5 @sagedickinson22 @tnudr22 @shariaajmal1 @"Kimberly M." @Dinakjohn18 @annawelborn9 @"live love laugh lsat" @lavon.ee.johnson @"fikile m" @"tanyasheth.k9" @knijjar @jacktullyjt

Hi everyone,

We recommend that you do not to post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use a private message. You can see our Forum Rules on this page

Thank you so much!

• dun22dun22 Live Member
    4 karma

@DKCANADA I bought it on August 9th and I finished it this week. I took each chapter somewhat slow and took PTs infrequently as I read through it. Drilling some as well. A lot of the framework is built for reading stimuli in the first 9 chapters and then the last 3 focus on selecting answer choices. I had been studying on my own for 2 months prior to purchasing it and once I started reading it I felt like I unlocked some new ways of looking at questions that were stumping me. A week ago I got a -0 on a LR section and that was a big indication that the book was helping me.