Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Writing sample processing time - 7Sage Forum

Writing sample processing time

hkaur3005hkaur3005 Live Member
in General 13 karma

Does anyone know a good estimate of how long the writing sample takes to process? I took the September LSAT, and had a lot of unexpected things happen in the time following the test, hindering me from completing the writing sample. I am wondering how long it takes for the writing sample to process. Do you think if I take it tomorrow, Wednesday 9/18, it will process before the score release date for September?

Comments

• mirabambmirabamb Live Member
    53 karma

I took mine like 30 hours before score release and got mine on time in June. You should be fine

• shaebirdshaebird Core Member
    20 karma

Hello - I was also worried about this; however, I did my writing sample for the September LSAT on the 15th (Sunday) and got an email not even 24 hours later on the 16th (yesterday) that my sample had been approved - I'm not sure if that's "normal", but with that quick of a turnaround I definitely think if you take it tomorrow you will be able to see your score when they're released on the 25th!

• maggie.02maggie.02 Core Member
    46 karma

i took my writing sample last friday (the 13th) and have not had it approved yet. i called lsac to make sure everything submitted correctly and they said it usually takes 1-2 weeks for processing!