Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA- find the rule versus Principle Q

SashaSevySashaSevy Live Member

Hi, so I was wondering if someone could tell me the difference between pseudo sufficient assumption - find the rule, questions versus principle questions? and if you can tell me how you identify the question type from one another please??
Thankyouuu in advance!.

Comments

• PhilWalshPhilWalsh Core Member
    19 karma

They are the same questions essentially. PSA asks you to find a rule that proves a set of circumstances to be true. Principle gives you the rule and asks for a set of circumstances that fit that rule. They're the same question just reversed.

PSA asks you to "justify" the circumstances, essentially it's asking you for a principle to apply what just happened in the stimulus.

Principle questions give you the principle as the stimulus, and then ask you to find a set of circumstances to apply it to.
    some words used in these stimulus:
    “Most closely conforms”
    “illustrates”
    "Principle"
    "Example"
    "Situation"

It would be hard to confuse them because the answer choices on a principle question will be wordy and read like a stimulus, but even if you did they're the same questions just the other side of the coin.