Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Timing

if each section of the lsat is 35mins, why are my prep tests 52:30 Mins?

Comments

• tjh361tjh361 Core Member
    77 karma

I feel like only you would know this answer. If you're doing 4 sections each time it means you're finishing each section in 13mins or so.

• 5 karma

I apologize, I meant that on my preptests it gives me 52:30mins per section instead of 35mins per section (like the actual test is). I don't want to practice having 52:30mins per section if when I get to the the actual test I'm not used to having that shorten amount of time. I am not sure why it is like this or how to change it. (hope that clarifies my original comment)

• ront_aewront_aew Live Member
    9 karma

Before you take the preptest, there are a buttons you can click on the screen. One of them is a little clock. Click on the clock and make the number "100%" (100% of the time available). You may have it set to a setting that is higher than "100%" which provides you with more time. I.e. if I set it to "102%" the section will last like 37.30 minutes instead of 35.00 (too lazy to do the math, you get what I mean.)