Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ProctorU technical difficulties

letellanjaletellanja Live Member

Is anyone else not able to start their October lsat because of proctor U tech difficulties? They keep telling me to come back in 30 mins, but when I do they tell me to log out again.

Comments

• finest818finest818 Core Member
    11 karma

Yes I’m having the same issue. So annoying

• donovanoomandonovanooman Core Member
    6 karma

Yep

• bleightonbleighton Live Member
    28 karma

Second time I have been told to re-log in 30 minutes... third times the charm hopefully. :neutral:

• legallygabelegallygabe Live Member
    21 karma

I didn't run into any problems until I was trying to start the last half of the test. Waited for over half an hour to hear from my proctor, but gave up. It was incredibly frustrating.

• ddn22791ddn22791 Live Member
    11 karma

Yup same, I haven't even been able to start the test they just keep telling me to wait 30 minutes and log back in... but like at what point do we just give up LOL I feel like they are gonna just keep saying that

• dd7sage625dd7sage625 Core Member
    13 karma

@legallygabe said:
    I didn't run into any problems until I was trying to start the last half of the test. Waited for over half an hour to hear from my proctor, but gave up. It was incredibly frustrating.

I am curious, because I just finished my test an hour or so ago at the Prometric place and my test malfunctioned with half of my last section still left to go. What was your issue, specifically?

It's kind of difficult to explain, but halfway through my last section, I don't know how this could have happened but the text abruptly changed size and fonts and the screen went from full-sized to half-sized. I tried to figure out what was going on but approx 3-4 min went by without my seeing an option for it to revert back. I reported an issue by clicking on the button at the bottom of the screen but then figured I would just try to deal with it because there was not much time left. Really upset right now as I don't know what to do, if I can even do anything.

• letellanjaletellanja Live Member
    23 karma

Is anyone still experiencing this?