Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 months!

2»

Comments

• BeckhamaBeckhama Alum Member
    22 karma
    Set for December as well, but am working full time and finishing up my undergrad on the side.

I'd love to get in that group. I've already done the LR Powerscore bible and am focused mostly on Logic games work since reading comp is just short-term memory drills. I want in on this you guys.
  • 9 karma
    If anyone is in the central jersey area, I'll be at barnes & noble at menlo park mall studying. Study buddies welcomed!
  • viviana7211viviana7211 Alum Member
    42 karma
    ^^^ Hi Gabriella thats really close to me! I would love to get together and study!
  • CrazyAmbitiousCrazyAmbitious Alum Member
    44 karma
    Hey everyone! I hope the studies are going well. It seems most of you have quite the busy life lol
    I was initially planning to write for October but with how long it has been taking me to work through the curriculum, I am feeling the December exam would be the smarter option. Packing on stress for a deadline of October isn't exactly helping my studying lol with that said, I expect to be starting the PT stage by about the august 17th area in which you guys are planning around. I would love to join your BR group whenever you guys get it up and running :) I just recently purchased the trainer as well so I am working on incorporating it into the current 7sage curriculum. :)
  • allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
    1128 karma
    @TJordan7 Can you include me in the PT and BR group for August? I would love to study with you all. Thanks!
  • TJordan7TJordan7 Alum Member
    73 karma
    @allison.gill.sanford absolutely! we will all determine the best starting date and then continue from there.
    22 karma
    Tjordan, can I be included in this?
  • viviana7211viviana7211 Alum Member
    42 karma
    @TJordan7 include me as well please! I have to catch up!
    73 karma
    Ok everyone who is committed to begin joining BR groups comment and confirm so I can create a running list of everyone who I will contact. We will then need to agree on a final date to begin. We also need to figure out a day where we can all review at the same time.
  • CrazyAmbitiousCrazyAmbitious Alum Member
    44 karma
    @TJordan7 I would like to join the BR group..I'm set to take the exam in December.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    I recommend y'all use a Doodle to figure out the scheduling.
  • ramster1ramster1 Member
    109 karma
    @TJordan7 - I'd like to join your Dec BR study group too. I'll be a couple of weeks behind on practice tests, I'm guessing, but I'll just join in with which ever exams you are taking and reviewing at that point and then catch up with the others in between (or so I plan). Thanks for starting this!
  • MarinaaaMarinaaa Alum Member
    18 karma
    I scheduled my test for Oct but I'm rescheduling that. So I'm in the same boat as you are. This prep is great! Instead of rushing through, I go through each lessons twice. Im only 18% in according to the percentage on top, and I already went up 10 points.
  • jimenezja.jjjimenezja.jj Alum Member
    187 karma
    @TJordan7 I'm interested in the December group as well :)
    7965 karma
    Aww you guys are just so inspiring :) I plan to let one of you "take up the reins" as far as organizing and running the calls, but do intend to join in every once in a while, even after I've taken October.

You'll have @DumbHollywoodActor around (so make sure to pick a day he can join ... he's a BR BEAST) and he's been on a good number of calls in the current cycle.
    7965 karma
    @"marina_zee" said:
    Im only 18% in according to the percentage on top, and I already went up 10 points.
    How awesome is this ?!?!!
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Looking forward to hearing everyone on the BR calls. They're a valuable resource, especially for kinesthetic learners who need to talk out stuff in order to process it.
  • Herewego...Herewego... Member
    97 karma
    @TJordan7 I'm interested in joining the December BR Group!
  • lsatonmymindlsatonmymind Alum Member
    135 karma
    Hey, count me in please! Also, which days will the call happen? I hope it's at least twice a week.
  • jihyun.leejihyun.lee Alum Member
    71 karma
    @TJordan7 I think it's really great that you started this BR group and I'd love to be a part of this too! Hope it's not too late though... can you please count me in?
    73 karma
    I have fallen behind slightly in my studies due to life, so is anyone interested in taking over as far as organizing the calls and such?
    22 karma
    I can organize the calls. For all those interested, please PM me with your email addresses. It would also help if we all knew which tests we were going to BR.
  • megsvyas_OVOmegsvyas_OVO Alum Member
    218 karma
    @Beckhama I'll PM you with my info!
  • SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma
    Hi! I would like to join the BR group for the December LSAT too! I just redid my study schedule for the 3rd time this week, I hope it will stick this time!! I'm going through the Main Conclusion/Point lesson today :)

@Beckhama I just PM'ed you!!
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    @Beckhama I sent you a PM as well.
  • DA KhaliqDA Khaliq Member
    14 karma
    @Beckhama... and I as well.
  • jewisassyjewisassy Member
    4 karma
    Looking for a study buddy in the Northport area (Long Island)!
    1644 karma
    Anyone else wanting to the take the helm of the December 2015 study group? I'm not sure if @Beckhama is in or not.
  • lsatonmymindlsatonmymind Alum Member
    135 karma
    I agree with @"GSU Hopeful". I am anxious to start BRing and willing to start this week.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    For anyone who wants to get going and don't mind skipping around y'all are always welcome input Wednesday/Saturday BR calls. Just check the schedule that @nicole.hopkins posts every week. It would be especially useful for those taking charge of the new calls so y'all can see how she runs things if you haven't already done so.
    22 karma
    Hey all.

I'm sorry, but I have too much of a load on me atm to get this started as early as some want.

Again, my apologies.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I'm also ready to start group BR calls for the Dec. LSAT. I will start on PT 40-ish this week. So if anyone is interested let me know.
    1644 karma
    @emli1000 i am definitely interested. I would love to say that I could organize the calls, but with a crazy swing shift schedule at work I am in for some and out for others.
    3462 karma
    @"GSU Hopeful" that is fine. just pm whenever you're ready.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2015 7468 karma
    Thanks for taking the helm @emli1000 ! See (or rather, hear ) you in October once my work schedule starts to open up more.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Thanks @emli1000!! I will be looking to join in the next few weeks.
  • SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma
    @emli1000 I will be taking PT 40 later this week, I don't know if that is a PT you have already taken, but I would love to BR with you if you haven't..
  • Aiesha G.Aiesha G. Alum Member
    edited August 2015 199 karma
    I am not finished with the curriculum due to some tragedies that occurred. However, I would still like to be a part of the BR group. Who is leading so that I know who to pm? I am working so hard to play catch up guys. Hopefully, I will feel confident enough about my skill set to take the test in December despite all of my setbacks. I certainly hope all of you are having a smooth journey (at least as far as curriculum completion) towards reaching your LSAT goal.
    3462 karma
    Hey I have decided to take PT 42 for Sat. If anyone is interested in joining a Skype BR session please PM me.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    What time on Saturday? Will join if I can!
    3462 karma
    @twssmith 7 PM eastern time.
  • granny_smithgranny_smith Member
    91 karma
    Hi! Is it still possible to join this group?
  • JayP0352JayP0352 Alum Member
    99 karma
    Potentially a huge oversight on my part, but is there a calendar for the BR sessions and which PT will be covered?
  • Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma
    Hey @emli1000 are you organizing the BR sessions? I would love to join.
    3462 karma
    Yes, PM me your skype handle.