Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you snack during the 15 mins break?

jihyun.leejihyun.lee Alum Member
in General 71 karma
Do you? If you do, what do you snack on? I usually have half of quest bar during the break but now I'm thinking about switching to different snacks and see which one works better for me, any suggestion?

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I had a quest bar also along with a banana during the break.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    If I'm hungry I usually go with raw almonds and/or a banana.
  • __Juan____Juan__ Alum Member
    184 karma
    I usually take a hit of NZT-48.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I'm really caffeine dependent *sips coffee as typing*....... so for the LSAT in December I had an energy drink in my water bottle (I know for a lot of people they get tooooooo crazy on energy drinks, but they're OK for me), and I had a little protein bar. I try to do the same as I prep for the exam as well, maintain as much consistency as possible :)
  • littlesnickerslittlesnickers Member Inactive Sage
    271 karma
    On test day I had a ziplock bag with almonds, M&Ms, and cough drops bc I had a cold haha. Also nibbled on a Clif bar and sipped Vitamin Water to get an energy boost.
  • jihyun.leejihyun.lee Alum Member
    71 karma
    Thanks for sharing guys!
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2015 3658 karma
    I feast on the tears of my fellow test-takers for my break. As one can surmise: salty.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @ENTJ said:
    As one can surmise: salty.
    Gotta keep those electrolyte levels up!!!
  • littlesnickerslittlesnickers Member Inactive Sage
    271 karma
    @ENTJ lol that reminds me of this suggestion from Blueprint:

"A raw egg. Just imagine the looks on your fellow LSAT test-takers’ faces as you crack one against the water fountain and slurp it down. Plus, it’s rich in protein."
    3658 karma
    @sockstcat I'd actually go one step further. After I finish my egg smoothie, I'll eat every piece of the eggshell slowly and with great delight. :)
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    @ENTJ said:
    I feast on the tears of my fellow test-takers for my break. As one can surmise: salty.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    You're nasty, Al. LOL
    edited August 2015 3658 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" Yo...you gotta do what it takes to have the competitive edge! Salmonella is a small price to pay. :)