Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Technical Difficulties - 7Sage Forum

Technical Difficulties

fuzzy228fuzzy228 Alum Member
J.Y/Dillon,

I am experiencing difficulties with the videos within my course syllabus. The videos load, I can hear J.Y's voice coming in, but is it very robotic and it's pure static. I have tried logging out, restarting my computer and logging back in. No results. I know it is not my computer, because I am able to load and listened to videos under the logic explanations, once I click on resources. However, once I log into my course and click on syllabus, is when the problem occurs. Even though I can still access the LG section that is free to the public, to reiterate the ones within my course syllabus is not working.

Thanks.

Comments

• fuzzy228fuzzy228 Alum Member
    107 karma
    J.Y/Dillon,

You can disregard the previous post. I found the solution to the problem, under lesson 1: Features. I followed the instructions as outlined in section 2. I will post below just in case anyone else may find it helpful in the future. Thanks.
    2. Variable playback speed. For all of our videos we have a variable playback speed. If you think I talk too fast or too slow, you can change the rate at which the video is played back. But keep in mind this only works on Chrome, Firefox, or Safari on a laptop. Sorry, it doesn't work for mobile devices yet.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Ahh, you had the speed set too fast?
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    That used to happen to me sometimes too.... The audio would be normal if the speed was x1.0 or x0.8 but if I sped it up it would get this metallic echo splintering the audio. It usually went away if I refreshed or reloaded.
    107 karma
    Thanks. Yep.
    107 karma
    Dillon,
    Yes I did. I am glad I found that info, helped a lot.