Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Trainer 2015 Edition Changes?

EmergingAttorney180EmergingAttorney180 Alum Member
in General 133 karma
Does anyone know if Mike Kim included anything substantially new and useful in the 2015 version of the LSAT Trainer? I have the older version (Black and teal cover with the orange fishy) and am currently giving it a 2nd read-through.

Comments

• notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    That's a good question. I'd be interested in knowing as well.
  • littlesnickerslittlesnickers Member Inactive Sage
    271 karma
    The Trainer Twitter account said there's no need to replace your old editions: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLSATTrainer/status/589214575188316160
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    Thank you :)
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    Can I buy the Trainer as an eBook?
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @nye8870 said:
    Trainer as an eBook?
    Matt HOW have you not bought the LSAT Trainer yet ??? And no, it appears they don't have it as an eBook.

Here you go :) http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-LSAT-Trainer-A-Remarkable-Self-Study-Guide-for-the-Self-driven-Student-/201399168056?hash=item2ee4536c38
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    Grrr.... Dragging my feet on it, but I will no longer. Thx.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    You wouldn't really want it as an ebook since much of it is really a workbook than just a text to be perused.
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    You see, I am afraid that I will like the philosophy taught in the Trainer so much that it will persuade me to push to December in order to take full advantage of any trustworthy jump-up in score. My brain cannot handle that internal argument right now as most of what I have promised those close to me revolves around being finished with this the evening of Oct 3. However, if I'm known for one thing and one thing only, it's breaking promises. And now my new fave imogee ;-(
    7965 karma
    @nye8870 said:
    My brain cannot handle that internal argument right now as most of what I have promised those close to me revolves around being finished with this the evening of Oct 3.
    Chillllllllllll!!!! Are you registered for Oct yet?
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    edited August 2015 1749 karma
    Ohmm... Shanti ! *thumbs touch middle fingers*
    No. I have been waiting until the last last day, August 28th?
    7965 karma
    @nye8870 said:
    No. I have been waiting until the last last day, August 28th?
    Ok :)

Get LSAT Trainer ... let yourself love it ... what if you end up with an additional 5 points? Definitely possible, bro. Those 5 points are worth an extra few months and $50 bucks.
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    Sorry Nicole, I couldn't hear you. I was blasting ocean waves and harp music through my headphones. You are right. And I know you are right. Would you mind putting in a call to my son and his grandparents to explain to them that working part-time and studying every waking chance, is not a vacation?
    7965 karma
    @nye8870 said:
    Would you mind putting in a call to my son and his grandparents to explain to them that working part-time and studying every waking chance, is not a vacation?
    Oh man ... Forgot about "life" and all that. Well dang. Hmmmmmm ...

I guess if you're not hitting your goal range by the time for sign-up, don't sign up but buy the Trainer instead. But if you're already in range, GO FOR IT! And forget the Trainer :)
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    Or....Trainer and extended Vacation. High LSAT score does seem like an appealing Xmas gift to give myself. As for my scores... last four high 150s. That's more than enough to get into my school. But, I do know that a higher score could fetch some serious scholarship money. Sure would like to be that guy that clawed his way out of the one-fifties.
  • SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma
    I'm just now thinking about getting the LSAT Trainer because I'm choking on MSS questions, (getting one wrong on each page :( ) but this conversation thread has convinced me to go with it!
  • EmergingAttorney180EmergingAttorney180 Alum Member
    133 karma
    @sweetsecret said:
    this conversation thread has convinced me to go with it!
    Great! Order that book yesterday!