BR - previous or clean copy?

mes08mes08 Alum Member
in General 578 karma
In a recent reply to someone's post, I saw @Pacifico recommend using a clean sheet for BR. I'd never thought of doing that before and my BR scores have been in the 168-180 range the last several months. I wanted to hear your different views on why you choose to use your old copy or use a clean copy when BRing. Personally, I like using my old copies so that I can see which questions I circled. I also find it useful to try and dissect my thought process the first time I answered a question so I can see where I went wrong on some questions. Inevitably though, on the toughest questions I do second-guess myself and have a hard time making a decision between two answer choices (my old one and a different one). Definitely thinking about switching to clean copies to see if it helps my BR scores increase. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Quick SilverQuick Silver Alum Inactive Sage
    1049 karma
    I'm huge on BR but rarely made a clean copy of the whole test - perhaps just that problem if you really want to.

Or if it's of a Game, I think a clean copy is worth it.

• bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    edited August 2015 522 karma
    I'm all for clean copies.

Once I made the switch to clean copies I noticed a strong increase in my BR score. I wasn't fighting with my old answers, and I caught my silly mistakes.

Other than the problem of extra paper and ink, I don't see why you wouldn't print off a clean copy.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I BR with a clean copy for RC and LG and use my old copy of the LR, but this time around I'm going to try doing a clean copy for all!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I only BR the questions I circled... I go through the test after I take it and just write down the numbers of all the questions I circled and then I just do those on a clean test so I don't have to fight my ego and can concentrate on the argument structures and the like.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Also, I have the PDFs so I don't print anything I just use preview to write on the clean PDF.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Clean all the way :)
  • mes08mes08 Alum Member
    578 karma
    @bSM45LSAT That's good to hear; I'll definitely give it a shot. I'll let you guys know how it goes!