PT 42 BR via Skype Sat. 8/22 @ 7 PM Eastern time

emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
edited August 2015 in December 2015 LSAT 3462 karma
For all of those taking the Dec. LSAT tomorrow evening we will start with PT 42.

If you would like to join please PM me your skype handle. Thanks!

@nicole.hopkins said:
Note on all groups

For the regulars: Please let me know if you plan to join tonight's session and have not yet been added to the conversation.
For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So please do not check your answers beforehand :-) Or if you do, just try not to say things like "No, guys, I checked, it's D."
These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
PLEASE ... Ask questions !!!! In so doing you are giving others the opportunity to uncover weaknesses in their own understanding, review fundamentals, and ultimately improve their own score. And you're giving yourself the opportunity to do the same. Wow, such harmonious learning experience.
The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Oops! I won't be organizing these December groups so please PM @emli1000 instead of messaging me on Skype as it says in the above.

I'll continue organizing the groups for Oct. (currently in the mid-60's).
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Sorry, I couldn't make this one. When is the next one and what test?
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    I want to take the dec lsat but im still doing the course. I'm about 60% done. am i behind?
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    No you're okay, just keep pushing and focus on the learning process. If you're not ready in December then you're not ready and you can push back then. There's no use worrying about such things now.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    @nicole.hopkins Ahhh.. I thought I deleted your Skype handle.. oops
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @emli1000 said:
    Ahhh.. I thought I deleted your Skype handle.. oops
    I removed it for ya so it's not confusing. :)
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" thanks! you're always on it!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @emli1000 said:
    thanks! you're always on it!