Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finished course, where to go from here?

StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
in General 821 karma
So just finished the course and it was really unbelievable. I was planning on taking the October test but I don't think I'll be able to hit my target score by then. Realistically, I think I'll end up taking December (will have to pay the change date fee) and I hope to get a good enough score so that I can still apply this upcoming cycle.
My question: Should I go straight to taking practice tests or should I work on individual sections first before transitioning to full exams in order to work on timing? And how many exams should I take per week in preparation for December? I know many here have been taking PT's for 5+ months and I want to find the right balance between taking enough practice tests without sacrificing thorough review. One of the best things about the course was that it provided me with structure/guidance and so now that I'm done I'd really appreciate some advice on how to proceed. Thanks in advance, you all are so helpful!

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    If you're not pretty decent at LG yet then I'd suggest taking a look at this and spending an intensive week or two to get through at least 60 games or so to get your skills up: http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy

Do an RC passage and a few random LR questions here and there to keep your skills sharp and then by the middle of September just start PT'ing 2-3 times per week with excellent clean test BR. Change the date now because you only have another week or so to do that I believe. Don't worry about drilling right now, it won't help your timing that much because you need to work on your endurance and PT taking skills which can only be improved by actually taking PTs. Drilling is for shoring up weaknesses later once you have some analytics built up. If 3 PTs per week is too many then back off to 2 and make sure you are taking a day or 2 off per week.
  • mikeysaikaleymikeysaikaley Alum Member
    116 karma
    @StopLawying What pacifico said. I finished the course a week ago and have been doing nothing but logic games since. It's only been a week but I'm seeing improvement.