Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powerscore material

granny_smithgranny_smith Member
in General 91 karma
Hi all,

I started off with PS and left for a variety of reasons, and have just finished the 7sage curriculum (very happy with it). Two questions:

1. does anyone know what I could do with the PS materials? If there were any techniques they found helpful/parts of books they liked?

2. Starting with PT 36 tomorrow, any BR groups I can join? Was planning to take the October, but I think at this rate I'd have to do 2 practice exams a day to get there on time...I had a friend who did that but I'm not sure if it'd be very good for me.

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    Definitely do not do two practice exams a day until October. Here's a BR group page that was floating around. Is this still going on @DumbHollywoodActor?

http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/21685

As far as PS, you may be able to sell your used books to Amazon or something. Or you could take @Pacifico's longstanding advice and burn them. Either way, use the material that you've just spent the time learning with the 7sage curriculum. If you find that you need to supplement it with anything after a run of practice tests, try out the LSAT Trainer.
  • JayP0352JayP0352 Alum Member
    99 karma
    If I remember correctly, @nicole.hopkins suggested that the powerscore material could be used to burn and keep you warm this upcoming winter! I hope to also repurpose my PS materials for this purpose in the upcoming months :)
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @c.janson35 as far as I know @emli1000 is organizing those calls. I won't be active on those calls until October because of work.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor cool, thanks!
  • aincaoaincao Member
    47 karma
    Hahah PS doesn't deserve that much hate, I think I actually prefer some of the LR topics with them. I will say that I think the way they do LG's is absolutely terrible and is really counter-productive "hail splitting the game boards and no less than/greater than signs", so damn confusing hahaha.
  • granny_smithgranny_smith Member
    91 karma
    thanks everyone! I'll check out that group.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Burn it! Lol
  • KimberlyKKimberlyK Alum Member
    217 karma
    The PS books are great for banging your head against when information....just....won't....stick....