Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT overseas on a military base.

leonsmoneyleonsmoney Member
in General 280 karma
Anyone ever done this? I'm taking the October test here in Okinawa on a military base. The good part is I think i'm the only taker, so it will just be me and the proctor. I'm just hoping the test isn't crazy. From what i've read on other forums it sounds like I'll probably be taking a nondisclosed test from a prior year. Curious as to the process afterwards for anyone that's done this. Do the scores get released at the same time for those taking overseas and nondisclosed?

Thanks!

Comments

• milly_memilly_me Member
    21 karma
    Ok, I cancelled my score in June (I took it in Korea), BUT yes, your score does get released at the same time as everyone else (assuming you want the score to be sent to you via email); and yes, it's a non-disclosed test (which means you won't get any of the test questions back or how you did exactly in detail back). Best of luck in October! I'm retaking mine in Dec!
  • leonsmoneyleonsmoney Member
    280 karma
    @milly_me Thanks! I'm telling myself this is a one shot deal. I just need to break 160 for my school and my PT average is 164 so I'm hopeful. Good luck to you as well :)