BO

harrismeganharrismegan Member
in General 2074 karma
I feel BURNT OUT. I literally feel like crying every single time I look at a question and I can't focus to save my life.

BUT, I also suffer from the syndrome of "not being able to stop because stopping means losing precious time before October 3".

So. Someone just tell me to stop.
Kthanks.

Sincerely,
emotionalandtiredanddrainedandseekingvalidationthatitsoktofeelthisway

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited September 2015 12637 karma
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    No but seriously. You need to take a break or things will suck more. The more you work while burnt out, the worse it's going to get. I know it seems like you're wasting time by taking a break, but you're doing yourself the hugest of favors and you're going to owe yourself a dinner after you take that LSAT for treating yourself properly.
  • leonsmoneyleonsmoney Member
    280 karma
    I made the assumption that this post was going to discuss people's body odor in the testing room! LOL Take a break!
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    @leonsmoney said:
    I made the assumption that this post was going to discuss people's body odor in the testing room! LOL Take a break!
    Haha same.

Yeah, but seriously stop studying right now. Take a couple of days off. The last thing you want to do is go into October with a lack of focus.
  • DaveH162DaveH162 Alum Member
    221 karma
    @leonsmoney Hahah yep same
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    any burn-out before the real one is disaster. STOPPPPPPP.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    If you were practicing for an important driving test, would you practice while sleep deprived and/or possibly drunk? Or would you recognize that practicing like this isn't going to help you pass your test?

Take a break! More studying does not mean you're getting better. Quality > quantity.
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    @c.janson35 said:
    would you practice while sleep deprived and/or possibly drunk?
    Wait...are you suggesting I should not drink while studying for the LSAT? Well bye-byeBRcalls..thx a lot!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @c.janson35 said:
    Or would you recognize that practicing like this isn't going to help you pass your test?

Take a break! More studying does not mean you're getting better. Quality > quantity.
    PREACH
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @nye8870 said:
    Wait...are you suggesting I should not drink while studying for the LSAT? Well bye-byeBRcalls..thx a lot!
    HAHA .... Mangoritas!