Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Trainer Question

Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
in General 3107 karma
I have gone through the 7Sage class ciriculum twice (once about a year ago, and again one month ago), so I feel I have a pretty good grasp of the fundamentals (PTs are mid to high 160s right now; 173 is my target score). I have heard great things about the Trainer here, so I decided to pick it up. How long do you think it should take to thoroughly go through the LSAT Trainer? Is one month reasonable? I don't want to rush through it.

Comments

• lsathopefullsathopeful Alum Member
    263 karma
    Check out the website for the trainer (www.thelsattrainer.com) - the author has study schedules that should give you a good idea of how long it should typically take to go through the book.

Hope that helps.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    One month is more than enough IMO... Just dive in and see how it feels. I really enjoyed it and for the most part just wanted to continue reading. I would save some of the exercises for later if need be, which will help you not get too bogged down in any one section.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited September 2015 2398 karma
    One month is 20 pages a day which is completely doable. It's a quick read and the book length is really offset by the 12 inch margins on every page.
  • Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    3107 karma
    thanks!