Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No scratch paper?

KimberlyKKimberlyK Alum Member
edited September 2015 in General 217 karma
How much room is there in the test booklet? Does the test look just like the PTs? No scratch paper just seems like another way to make this exam more painful than it already is.

Comments

• legally_chelslegally_chels Alum Member
    edited September 2015 206 karma
    There's plenty of room to do logic games on the test. Don't worry!
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    The recent tests have 2 pages per LG, which should be enough space.

Personally, I got used to the 1 page of the earlier tests, and preferred that. I found that having it on one page made it easier and quicker to refer to diagrams.
  • adrian.parlowadrian.parlow Member
    14 karma
    Question - are the pages stapled together on the real LSAT? Are you allowed to pull them apart to put the 2 pages side by side? I find it very time consuming to have my diagram on the first page and most of the questions on the second page, and have to switch back and forth constantly
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    The pages are attached in booklet form. The two pages for any given game will always be side by side so you won't have to flip back and forth.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @adrian.parlow said:
    Are you allowed to pull them apart to put the 2 pages side by side?
    ... no ... I definitely would NOT tear pages out, and my gut says this is against the rules ...

They're already "side by side" (facing pages)
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @nicole.hopkins You can tear them apart as long as you fuse them back together with noiseless chewing rubber by the time that time is called for the writing section... Just another way that noiseless chewing rubber is THE accessory for game day success!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma

Just a nibble!
  • adrian.parlowadrian.parlow Member
    14 karma
    Haha thanks guys
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @nicole.hopkins that rubber looks a little too loud for my palate...