Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). How to get back in study mode?? - 7Sage Forum

How to get back in study mode??

Campo1995Campo1995 Alum Member
in General 74 karma
I spent the entire summer working 50 hour weeks at a law firm and now back at school for my 3rd year of undergrad. I want to get back to studying for the LSAT which I haven't done since May-ish. Somewhat busy now with school and clubs but I do have some time to start studying again. I finished off the complete course in May and now I have to idea where to pick back up, I don't want to start right away with Prep Tests because I feel like I will just ruin my confidence by taking one after being so far removed from the LSAT. Any Suggestions??

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    IMHO, I would start with a swift purchase of 7Sage Ultimate or Ultimate+ when it comes out. I would go through the curriculum slowly and methodically. Speaking from past mistakes, do not be in a hurry to get to the PT phase. Without a proper grasp of the fundamentals, you will lose confidence while burning tests. I am reaping the consequences of this as we speak. As the old saying goes, pay now or you will pay double later.