Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Ultimate+ Prelaunch Sale [ENDED]

Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
edited October 2015 in General 3074 karma
The LSAT Ultimate+ course is almost ready! It's not available on the normal enroll page yet.

But... since you're already using 7Sage, you can purchase or upgrade now before the official launch, for $50 off the regular price.

What's does Ultimate+ have over Ultimate?
  • Hard problem sets. This means you have access to all the questions from PT 17-35 in the form of problem sets.
  • New Question Bank. This is a sortable, filterable, question bank with quick view access to most of the questions from PT1-16 (LR from PT1-4 are the only ones missing, but will be there in a couple of weeks)
  • Newest PT explanations. Full explanations for the three newest PTs (73-75). You will also get access to explanations for the next two PTs (76 and 77) as soon as we release them.
To purchase with discount use this link:
https://7sage.com/enroll/?course=ultimateplus&discount=earlybird

Discount available only until October 5th!

Comments

• MaritzaaMaritzaa Alum Member
    368 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" does this include an extension?
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    I want to ask the same question as @Mitzyyyy asked.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited October 2015 12637 karma
    It includes a +1 month extension per level of upgrade. @Mitzyyyy @jyang72
    e.g.
    Starter -> Ultimate+: +3 months
    Premium -> Ultimate+: +2 months
    Ultimate -> Ultimate+: +1 months
  • npietryganpietryga Member
    33 karma
    Why has the introduction of Ultimate+ led to me (Ultimate) being locked out of certain content which was available just a few days ago? Specifically, I was looking to review More Reading Comprehension, and it now says I no longer have preview access. Can you shed some light on this?
  • suhailr786suhailr786 Alum Member
    16 karma
    ^^Yep I'm experiencing the same problem, this is really frustrating!
  • LeoA1994LeoA1994 Member
    77 karma
    For someone who is debating on which package to enroll in for 7Sage (currently just looking through the free-trial) would you guys recommend diving straight into Ultiamte+ ?

Thanks.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Can you be more specific about what you had access to? Which PTs are you referring to? In the curriculum?
  • Jimmy McGillJimmy McGill Alum Member
    edited October 2015 29 karma
    All of the problem sets are giving me this error after upgrading. It says, "Sorry you do not have access to Quick View for this PrepTest. Upgrade to LSAT Ultimate+ to get Quick View access." I have Ultimate+, help!
    33 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor I had access to whatever Ultimate gave access to, which included sections labeled as problem sets. It is the silent video sections of these problem sets that are now unavailable when they were, as recently as yesterday, still available to me. If you would like specific PT numbers for everything now unavailable to me (and presumably other Ultimate subscribers, based on @suhalir786's comment), I would be typing for quite a while, as I am now locked out of viewing all problem sets that I have cared to look at.
    16 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor I have had the LSAT Starter package for about a month (will expire in December) and have had access to the basic problem sets. As I am not able to obtain a physical copy of all the PT's, I used the Questions as Silent videos for the problem sets. However, today when trying to access these videos this message appears "Sorry you do not have access to Quick View for this PrepTest. Upgrade to LSAT Ultimate+ to get Quick View access." The videos worked just fine yesterday and my Starter course has not expired yet. Can this be explained?
  • DA KhaliqDA Khaliq Member
    14 karma
    I purchased the Ultimate, but now my videos give the message reading: "Sorry you do not have access to Quick View for this PrepTest. Upgrade to LSAT Ultimate+ to get Quick View access."
    7468 karma
    I'm sure Alan will come in on Monday and have a great explanation.
  • sagarpatelsagarpatel Alum Member
    164 karma
    Hey, I purchased the Ultimate but I've received message stating that I need to purchase the Ultimate+ for Quick View access. Prior to this, I was able to view the silent videos. I'm hoping this is some sort of internal error and will be sorted out accordingly.
  • alancheuk44alancheuk44 Alum Member
    edited October 2015 37 karma
    Hey Alan here. Sorry that was a mistake! You definitely don't lose access to your problem sets. I'm away from my computer right now, so I rolled back the server configuration rather than fix the issue. Please let me know if it did or did not help!
    7468 karma
    See? What did I tell ya!??!!! @"Alan Cheuk" is the man!
    33 karma
    Looks good based on a quick poke around, Alan. Thanks for the swift response!
    16 karma
    @alancheuk44 @DumbHollywoodActor Problem seems to be resolved. Thanks guys!
  • alancheuk44alancheuk44 Alum Member
    37 karma
    Phew, glad to hear it works again. Sorry for the mixup!
    77 karma
    I'm looking to enroll in 7Sage tomorrow and most likely want to do the Ultimate + package ... is buying it tomorrow still an option or once it hits midnight 3 hours from now (PST) the 50$ off deal is gone?
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    edited October 2015 3074 karma
    @LeoA1994 Yup, the deal is still available through October 5th.
    77 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" said:
    Yup, the deal is still available through October 5th.
    How do upgrades work? Say I enroll in Ultimate and then after a little while decide I want to up-it to Ultimate +, do you just pay the difference?
  • 7Sage Admin7Sage Admin Administrator
    edited November 2019 298 karma
    @LeoA1994 You can upgrade later just paying the difference. But there are two things to keep in mind:

1. The $50 discount will not be available after today.

2. You get less access time than if you purchase the course outright without upgrading. Right now you get 18 months if you purchase Ultimate+, but if you get Ultimate then upgrade to Ultimate+, you only get 13 months (12 original + 1 upgrade).

[Admin note: Ultimate+ includes 12 months, and Ultimate includes 9 months now]
    edited October 2015 77 karma
    @"7Sage Admin" said:
    you only get 13 months (12 original + 1 upgrade).
    Is it 1 month of the upgrade or just 1 additional month in total access. For example if you purchase Ultimate and in 1 month decide to upgrade, you will have 11 months left (+1) so a total of 12 months to Ultimate+, correct?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @LeoA1994 said:
    Is it 1 month of the upgrade or just 1 additional month in total access. For example if you purchase Ultimate and in 1 month decide to upgrade, you will have 11 months left (+1) so a total of 12 months to Ultimate+, correct?
    Yep. It's +1 to whatever you have left on your account. (Though Starter to Ultimate+ is +3, Premium +2, Ultimate +1)
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    edited October 2015 3074 karma
    The Ultimate+ Prelaunch sale has ended.

LR from PT1-4 are now available in Ultimate+'s Question Bank, so Ultimate+ is now complete and available for regular enrollments and upgrades!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" said:
    LR from PT1-4 are now available in Ultimate+'s Question Bank, so Ultimate+ is now complete and available for regular enrollments and upgrades!
    Question Bank is BAE, y'all.