Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Starter course in 3 weeks (excluding PTs) possible?

retaker2014retaker2014 Alum Member
edited March 2014 in General 99 karma
I'm re-taking in June. I've calculated that outside of the first 12 hours dedicated to the diagnostic, and the remaining PTs, the course itself is only 74 hours of instruction. Has anyone tried to cram the lessons into less than a month and spent the rest of the time PTing? <----This is what I want to do. And from there do 3 PTs a week + targeting my weakness areas. For what it's worth, I have no other obligations right now outside of preparing for the LSAT. Thanks for your input.

Comments

• ninaqomninaqom Alum Member
    26 karma
    I' m trying this too actually as I am in a graduate programme and from now till June is not a lot of time. Let's see if this works.
  • retaker2014retaker2014 Alum Member
    99 karma
    Ah yes, sister/brother in arms! Let me know how it goes, and if you want to talk out any finer points as we are most probably pacing each other.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    Me too... I think its doable ...already done half of it in a week... thing is we have a base as we have already done things before so its much easier... for example I am hardly making any mistakes on the LGs now
  • retaker2014retaker2014 Alum Member
    edited March 2014 99 karma
    Nice! I took a diagnostic this morning, I got stumped and missed questions on LG because I couldn't do it within the time limit.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2014 3438 karma
    I'd say don't worry about the time limits right now... it is inevitable that there will be a drop in speed since you haven't done stuff for a while... also those things usually come together about a month to a month and a half into testing... you'll be fine by the time the test rolls up... right now just concentrate on accuracy!!! I'm hoping to better my score from a 163 to close to a 167/ 168.... and get a better school than the one I'm through right now.
  • 4everchasing4everchasing Alum Member
    74 karma

@"Nilesh S" are you still on here? How'd it go? I'd like to follow your plan with about the same scores as you.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

3 year old thread... Please PM people instead of bumping older threads.

This discussion has been closed.