Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retakers, when to start studying again?

iryankees13iryankees13 Free Trial Member
in General 36 karma
For the retakers out there.... I think I made a costly error on game 3 (I see I'm not alone there) but anyway I have a feeling I won't be achieving my target score. For those of you in a similar boat, when are you going to kick it back into gear? I had been going pretty hard and was getting pretty tired towards the end and was planning on taking a week off from studying before getting back at it next Monday. Is that too much time off? What're your guys plans of attack going forward?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Take a full week off at least...next Monday is a great time to start... That's when I plan to pick back up with PTs. Maybe a little LG work this weekend just for kicks but nothing serious until Monday.
  • deleted accountdeleted account Free Trial Member
    393 karma
    I found my brain revived after frying it between February and June when I took a full month off. I waited to keep studying until I got my score back. I came back with a vengeance -- got 179 on my first preptest, which I had only managed once prior to the June test.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    @josephellengar dayuuummmmm
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    938 karma
    I agree with @Pacifico take some time off! You'll need it, because once you get to law school there is no time off! Nothing is ever finished, it's only due :P!

@Pacifico how did your test go?
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Felt pretty good but my ego tells me that all the time... I think realistically I should get a 165-169 but my ego thinks I should get a 165-175... So we will see who is right soon enough!
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    but my ego thinks I should get a 165-175
    bahaha mine too :( #plzletmyegoberight
  • cacrv567cacrv567 Alum Member
    171 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Felt pretty good but my ego tells me that all the time... I think realistically I should get a 165-169 but my ego thinks I should get a 165-175... So we will see who is right soon enough!
    this.
    WORD. there should be xanax I can get for my ego.