Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Trainer

LaFrancaLaFranca Member
in General 133 karma
Hey guys, I just got the LSAT trainer. I'm not officially starting 7sage until I finish school this summer, but I was told to look over the trainer to familiarize myself with the LSAT's material. Are there any sections in the trainer that I don't need to look at, or should I run through everything?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I think that was me that told you to get the Trainer :) Good pick-up.

There's a few comments on this page that can probably help you out:
    http://7sage.com/get-the-lsat-trainer/

(Scroll beneath the lesson to the comments!)
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Do all of the Trainer! Use one of Mike's study schedules at the Trainer website.
  • LaFrancaLaFranca Member
    133 karma
    I heard great things about RC and LR, but how about logic games? from what I've heard his perspective on LG is different from 7sages.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @decamillisa said:
    logic games
    bomb dot com
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    The LG section is different as far as notations, I think. I think the section goes into more detail initially than 7Sage. It'll help you in the beginning but you'll probably see that some of it's not needed as you get more familiar with the games. I actually mix the two on some games. Whatever gets you that point, go for it! You won't have a problem using both though. The LR section is dope! I would've bought the section ripped out of someone's book. They both work really well together for LR. I refer to the other if I'm not fully understanding something. RC is awesome as well because I had no previous strategy. I honestly haven't given the memory method a fair chance. I'm down to -4 on RC so I probably will try to incorporate it at some point. Since you're not planning on fully committing until summer I don't think getting familiar with LG would hurt. They're repetitive so once you start studying LG won't be too much of your focus. LG is also where people see the most gains so start there. Oh, and dont skip anything in The LSAT Trainer if you're new to everything.
  • LaFrancaLaFranca Member
    133 karma
    the practice exams in the trainer are completely different from the actual LSAT PTs right?
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    Do you mean they're made up? No, these are actual tests that were released.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @decamillisa The Trainer uses real PTs, as they should. Fake PTs are bad.